CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What is she saying?????

OK so K is trying to tell me something. At first I thought it was "mine" then I thought it was 'Come on". Now I am clueless!!!! I need a baby translator. It sounds like "ma" and she says it when she wants something, when she has dropped something, when she sees something, pretty much all the time. What does it mean???? I know that she is behind in her verbal skills. Apparently a twenty month old should be talking a lot more. She does say a few words that are clear to me, but I don't know if anyone else knows what she is saying. It is very frustrating to me and I know it is to her as well. The pediatrician told me that if she was not saying 50 words by the time she was two, we would need to put her in speech therapy. Well we have four months.

Words she does say:
shoes
outside
mama
Dada
juice
ut oh
hot
cold
papa
paw-paw
Nana
spots
ouch
blocks
up

1 comment:

Susiewearsthepants said...

Maybe she is trying to say "mine"