CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 6, 2007

Monday

A few random thoughts for Monday:


It is HOT!!!

I have some toys that were involved in the recall.

My daughter needs to wear 12mos in the waist, but they are way to short. Any suggestions?? I cannot sew.

I love reading blogs. You guys do a great job. Its better than T.V.

When I went in to get K up this morning she was naked.

I did not like to wear clothes when I was little.

Its Hot!!!!!

Have a great Monday!!

2 comments:

Susiewearsthepants said...

Your daughter was probably.....hot. Check out Dejah's blog at dejahbjackson.blogspot.com when you have a chance. I wonder if it's hot outside

*Tanyetta* said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog! you're doing a great job! Just keep writing I LOVE reading :)