CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 10, 2007

Sorry Honey

I realized that in my last post I was hard on my husband. I love him dearly. He is a great father to K. When I first found out I was having a girl I was a little scared of how his relationship would be with her. My DH did not really think that there was really a baby in my stomach. He was very detached during my pregnancy. When I was in the O.R. and she was born he looked at me and said, "I can't believe she was in there." Of course he was able to go and see her before they took her to the NICU, when he came back to me he said "she cannot date until she is thirty." It was like he finally realized that he was a dad. All that night he would rub my arm and say "I can't believe we did this, we are parents." From the moment she was born he has had nothing but love for her. I am amazed at the patience he has I could not ask for a better father for her. So even though I am hard on him sometimes I do love him with all of my heart. Although I am not happy with our current situation, I am happy to be married to him and have the wonderful daughter that we have.

No comments: