CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 3, 2007

She is growing up

My little girl is growing up. Everyone said this time would go by fast. How can it go by this fast? Last night I was cleaning up the toys in the living room and I told K to go to her room and put all of her toys in her basket...she did it!!!!!! That's Mommy's little cleaner! Now if I can teach her to fold laundry and cook dinner will be in business.

In other news I think I scared her with the potty. (I going to tell a poop story) She let me know that she had poop in her diaper. I thought it would be a great time to show her where we put the poop and what we do with it. So I put the poop in the toilet and we said bye bye poop. Well when she looked in the toilet and saw that her poop was gone she had a meltdown. I really hope that I have not ruined potty training.

I am still waiting o n my niece to be born. I have five more weeks. I cannot wait. My DH is an only child and I only have the one brother so I am very excited about becoming an aunt. I really never thought that my brother would get married and have kids, but he found this fantastic woman and fortunately he was smart enough to marry her. I really could not ask for a better SIL. I left my child alone with her for over an hour. That says alot right there. Besides my mom and my MIL she is the only one. That is a whole different story for another blog.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Susiewearsthepants said...

Don't sweat the small stuff. She will potty when she is ready. It can't be worse than when I told my daughter she was going to wear big girl underwear and she threatened to kill me. (She really did)